Thursday, October 24, 2013

portfolio exercise #6

portfolio exercise #6
a time she or he experienced prejudice or discrimination?
once i was wearing a shirt and trousers they guy on the counter  
once i took my ID and he known that I'm local he treated me differently
a time she or he discriminated against somebody else?
i saw an indian guy had problem speaking arabic i laughing at him because i thought he didnt know anything but i was surprised he had masters in physics and he was better in english then me.
a time she or he witnessed discrimination and did nothing about it?
i entered a bakery and saw a Egyptian guy screaming at india guy telling show me your money or leave
a time she or he witnessed discrimination and did something about it?
once i saw a guy he was disabled in class the student were picking on him i mentioned that he was disabled then they felt sorry for him and never picked on him again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment